Benefits of CRCMA Membership
The purpose of the CR-CMA is:
- To promote campus ministry within the Christian Reformed Church.
- To provide those engaged in campus ministry with a structure for regular collegial support and nurture, as well as opportunities for spiritual renewal and professional development.
- A venue for sharing campus ministry information and ideas and a forum for identification and discussion of ideas of mutual concern.
- An annual conference/meeting.
- A medium for communication about the advocacy for campus ministry within the Christian Reformed denomination.
- A liaison relationship with Christian Reformed Home Missions.
- A liaison relationship with other campus ministry associations.
- To advocate the scope and character of campus ministry as it is articulated in the ‘Vision for Campus Ministry” of the CRC.
Other benefits are our newsletter Academia Nuts, as well as various reflections and book reviews that come by way of Angela’s e-mails etc,... . In some regions where our ministries are in closer proximity we have joint programs and regional CR-CMA retreats. In addition, there are other benefits to membership such as our Eerdmans book discount and for our US membership, an Intervarsity one as well. We provide up to $300 per year in travel grants to be used for the annual CRCMA conference. And finally – we are just a cool group of people to hang out with.
Contact Dr. Michael Fallon for more details
CRCMA Conference, May 2007
|crcma.com © 2010
contact the webmaster